Professional Diploma in 2D Animation Flash
Adobe Flash is still one of the most effective 2D Animation softwares. Flashs helps you design and create truly eye-catching & interactive animations. In the intensive Flash Diploma course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to begin creating your own complex Flash animations, how to avoid the most common errors designers make when working with Flash, and how to work with Flash’s latest features.
3 Months Daily 1 hrs or 1.5 Months Daily 1 hr
• Create user interfaces using Flash components
• Create digital portfolios and Flash-based games and sites making use of the tools and ActionScript in Flash.
• Understand how to apply programming concepts in Flash using ActionScript
• Demonstrate good skills in developing rich internet and web applications using Flash
• Understand the key aspects of animation and 2D graphics : Creating Short Story , Film Titling
• Develop vector graphics and 2D animations, making use of various tools and animation techniques provided by Flash.
• Flash is Primarily an animation tool for the Web : Web Banners, Animated Buttons,Web Animated Advertisments.
• You can also create Corporate presentations and 2D Animations.
- Creating Images with exciting Animation
- The Flash Work Environment,The Stage & Timeline
- Symbols & Instances
- Motion Tweening, Shape Tweening
- Interactive Movies, Creating Movie,Setting Properties
- Authoring Environment, Complete Toolbox
- Using Context Menus, Image Slicing
- Working With Frames in Timeline
- Library Window and color mixer window.
- Adding sounds to a movie/presentation
- Layer Properties,Spot Light Masking, Keyframes.
- ACTION-SCRIPT (Level 1)
- Publishing And Exporting
- Optimizing movies & exporting movies for the web
- Creating animations for showing special effects
- Blast effect Ripples effect