Professional Diploma in Fashion Designing
Fashion designers require CAD: Computer Aided Drawings, they often visualise & create trends with market designs. You can draw sketches on a computer, selecting the fabrics and colours and trying out ideas by pinning them onto a model.
This course aims to teach you -
- Drawing skills required for fashion design & garment designs.
- To design your distinct line of clothing.
- To develop a garment according to client specifications.
4 Months Daily1 hours OR 2 Months Daily 2 hours
• - Mixing and matching of colours at a click of the button.
• - Designing becomes Easy.
• - Working time reduced drastically.
• - Enables variations of your designing in seconds.
• - Choice of 16.7 million colours.
• - Intricacy in Dress, Pattern, Necklines, Fitting, Designing etc.
• - Capability of building up libraries of sleeves, yokes, pleats, colours, patterns, etc., which you can access for permutations, combinations and modifications.
Using PHOTOSHOP YOU CAN DO THE FOLLOWING :
Model dressing, Different looks
Editing Image Mixing
Editing the Models & Backgrounds to give the Photo Finish to Create a Ramp
Fashion Show look.
Using CORELDRAW YOU CAN DO THE FOLLOWING :
Creating Different types Clothing Lines
Creating Body Modelling
Shirts, Pants, Jeans, Indian Dress, Western Female Dress, Suits, Gowns, Kurti T-Shirts, Sketches, Pattern, Accessories..etc
Using ILLUSTRATOR YOU CAN DO THE FOLLOWING :
Giving the Professional Finishing and look to all your projects. Giving the 3D Effect with Raster graphics. Real-life efffecs to your Clothes line Sketches, Desining the Textiles, Patterns and a Real Look to your project !